Job Reference: ME-CNC
My client is a well-established, successful company supplying a specialised product to a worldwide customer base.
Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join the team at their site in South Sheffield
- Setting and operating lathes and machining centres with Fanuc controls to produce components to required standard.
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
- To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Maintaining the highest quality of work at all times
- Have input towards continuous improvement, process and tooling
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Using overhead crane/slings
- Experience setting and operating CNC Milling or CNC Turning
- Ability to edit existing programmes
- Experience of Fanuc controls is an advantage
- Apprentice trained or equivalent in CNC / Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Able to work within quality and health and safety guidelines
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Conscientious and proactive attitude
- Able to work rotating days and nights along with overtime when required to meet the needs of the business
Days – Mon – Thurs 7.30am – 4.00pm, Fri 7.30am – 2.30pm
Nights – Mon – Thurs 9.30pm – 7.30am
Starting at £12.30ph rising to £13.30 after training period on days.
Night shift rate (after training) £17.07 ph.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: