Job Reference: 1006-RTSE
My client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced ELECTRICAL SERVICE & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER to complement their existing UK field engineering team.
Responsible on a day to day basis to the Engineering & Service Manager with overall responsibility to the Operations Manager.
This role involves working away from home Monday to Friday and comes with a competitive salary, company vehicle, laptop and phone.
Provide timely, cost effective solutions for the service of both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for the service & maintenance of the group’s systems and products.
* Installation & commissioning of products and equipment.
* Evaluating and resolving problems on and off site for both above and below ground products.
* Working on a variety of projects within a short period of time.
* Ensuring that the design, installation, commissioning & maintenance of the groups systems meet legislation and health and safety.
* Provide technical assistance to both internal and external clients.
* Promote the groups products and services.
* Develop a pit stop mentality to all service quotes, documentation, orders and problems associated with the Service department.
* Maintain & improve relationships with clients and suppliers.
* Attend external technical sales meetings as and when necessary.
* Generate and maintain client contacts by timely and accurate use of the group’s paper and data base systems.
* Take an active part in the development of control panel design, build, test and commission.
* Support and maintain the company’s Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety System and Procedures, both on and off site.
* To keep abreast of changes in legislation and advise other departments accordingly.
* Maintain Quotation filing systems, both hard copy and on the server.
* Support the Operations Manager, Engineering & Service Manager in the operation of their duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Qualified Electrical Engineer – 18th edition preferred
* Understanding of control panels and control panel schematics.
* Understanding of PLC’s; Idec or Allen Bradley
* Knowledge of Ladder Logic.
* Understanding of Inverter’s; Vacon or ABB.
* Competent in the maintenance of motor control circuits,
* Background in maintenance & commissioning of Fans, Air Movement, HVAC is an advantage
* Must be able to work away from home on a regular basis; Monday to Friday.
* CSCS / ECS electrical card or equivalent is beneficial
* Must have a Full UK Driving licence.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: