Job Reference: 1401-AR-ESE
My client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced ELECTRICAL SERVICE ENGINEER to complement their existing field engineering team and provide cover throughout the UK as directed by the Service Administration Manager.
The successful applicant will need to have good communication skills, have the ability to work on their own initiative, prioritise work load and have the skills to be a good team player.
You will provide timely, cost effective solutions for the service of both internal and external customers and be responsible for the service & maintenance of the group’s systems and products on client sites.
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Re-insulation (preparation of materials and assembly) – Ceramic fibres / materials.
- Metalwork fabrication (preparation of simple components)
- Electrical wiring (wiring / re-wiring of products to standard practices)
- Pneumatics / hydraulics.
- Configuration of temperature controllers and recorders.
- Thermocouple replacement.
- Test (final inspection / burn-off / function testing of repaired products).
- Contract inspection and reporting.
- Calibration of digital temperature indicators & workspaces.
- Temperature surveying.
- To work to the health and safety procedures laid down by the company.
- To attend on and off site training as required to fulfil the role requirements.
- Record keeping and system administration, including:
- Inspection reports
- Rejection reports
- Calibration records
- Quality Management System documents
- Log and prepare test results.
- Work time recording.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Qualified in Electrical Engineering
* 18th / 17th Edition IET regulations.
* Background in maintenance & commissioning is preferred
* Previous experience in electrical installation and products would be advantageous.
* Must have a Full UK Driving licence.
* Computer literate.
* Must be able to work alone and under pressure.
* Must have experience of working on a client site.
* Self motivator with good organisational skills.
The position carries a negotiable salary with company benefits, including a car / van, sick pay scheme, pension plan and an incentive scheme.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: