Job Reference: SC-JD
My client is a market leader with over 40 years’ experience in their market & they are constantly investing in ways to improve their products, service and sustainable manufacturing principles.
Due to further expansion, they have a fantastic opportunity for a JUNIOR DESIGNER / GRADUATE DESIGNER to join their team based near Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
PURPOSE OF POST:
* To produce layouts of kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms for customers.
* To produce draft quotations.
* Relevant qualification in a Design related subject; Product, Furniture, Interior etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Producing new or amended layouts using Planit CAD software.
* Compiling supply and fit prices.
* Keying in quotes and printing out draft quotations.
* Answering telephone & email enquiries from customers, sales reps and other departments.
* Filling in creation and amendment forms.
* Liaising with other members of the department, team leaders and managers.
* Keeping up to date with new procedures and products.
* Producing take-offs from architects plans
* Filling in forms.
* Entering information onto the Database.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: