Job Reference: 1401-SA-PW
My client is a leading Engineering company and they currently have a fantastic opportunity for a PANEL WIRER / ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER to join the team at their plant in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
* Component assembly onto control panels
* Assembly of light fabrication.
* Perform basic assembly such as; preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece parts to final assembly.
* Able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
* Experience of basic verification and handling procedures of parts and components.
* Able to perform basic material handling functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Applicants will have previous assembly experience within a workshop / factory / manufacturing environment.
* Ability to build & wire electrical panels and carry out assembly duties.
* Role will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary.
This is a temp to perm role for the right person.
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the form below: